- These Terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent.
- Artists, stall holders and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- No trading allowed within the festival site without a written prior consent of Huon Valley Promotions Pty Ltd.
- Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment are not allowed and may be confiscated.
- Any tickets or goods purchased from unlawful street traders/touts or unauthorized resellers are invalid. All tickets must be purchased through OzTix.com.au
- You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
- No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
- Refunds are only considered on major cancellation, substantial alteration or by special exception determined by Huon Valley Promotions Pty Ltd
- Refunds should be obtained from the point of purchase, no later than 3 months after the event.
- A minimum of the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- Refunds of booking fees per ticket are subject to the T&Cs of the point of sale.
- No unaccompanied under 16’s are allowed on site.
- All under 16’s must be accompanied by a paying ticket holder, parent or guardian who is over 18 years old and this adult must remain on site throughout the day/weekend.
- Children 0-10 years do not need a ticket. Only (1) one free child ticket per adult.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS
- Tickets are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of Huon Valley Promotions Pty Ltd.
- Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
- Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at a wristband exchange. No re-admission on ticket.
- Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event). Tickets remain the property of Huon Valley Promotions Pty Ltd.
- Huon Valley Promotions Pty Ltd will not issue duplicate tickets/wristbands for lost or stolen tickets/wristbands.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of Huon Valley Promotions Pty Ltd.
- The ticket holder is responsible for their tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband and then responsible for their wristband for the duration of the event.
- All wristbands remain the property of Huon Valley Promotions Pty Ltd until 12 Noon the day after the last day of the event.
- Huon Valley Promotions Pty Ltd reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission.
- You may be body/bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving.
- Any item(s) reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated.
- Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the Police and refused entry.
- Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly.
- Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction.
Huon Valley Promotions Pty Ltd is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at this event – other than caused as a result of our negligence.
- Banned from event – Glass, aerosols over 250ml, air horns, fireworks, flares, glass, illegal substances/drugs, ‘legal highs’, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, nitrous oxide, sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high visibility jackets, blow torches, cameras with a lens larger than six inches.
- Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol. Only bring enough for personal consumption.
- Banned from arena – Cans, disposable BBQs, campsite stoves, large and open drinks bottles (500ml are permitted). Please note: you cannot bring alcohol in to the festival site (bars are available in the site).
- Generators with the exception of fixed in campervans.
- Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
- Under 18’s are not permitted to bring alcohol or to purchase alcohol on site.
- It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
FIRE AND SAFETY
- Fires are not permitted in the arena.
- The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture etc. is not permitted anywhere on site.
- Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including the festival site big tops.
- Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
- Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
- The use of Drones or similar equipment for any reason is strictly forbidden on site without written permission from Huon Valley Promotions Pty Ltd.
- Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off site.
- No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION
Event website – www.TheGreatHuonValley.com.au
If any of these T&C’s are unclear please contact email@example.com